Important questions and answers about the fees at the registry office Rastatt
What are the fees for registering the marriage and performing the ceremony?
- Registration of marriage: 40 euros
- Registration of marriage in compliance with foreign law: 80 euros
- Marriage at a registry office other than the one that received the registration: 30 euros
- Additional fee for wedding ceremonies outside normal office hours: 60 euros
- Affidavit: 20 euros
- Notarization of a marriage between foreign citizens concluded abroad or before an authorized person in the country: 60 euros
- Name declarations: 25 euros
- Marriage certificate, also international, certified copies from the marriage register: 12 Euro
What are the fees for a wedding ceremony in the Hall of Ancestors in Rastatt Castle?
For the renting of the ancestral hall as well as seating 250 € are computed. This includes the access of the bridal vehicle to the castle entrance as well as a shooting and photo permission for purely private purposes in the context of the civil wedding.
- Organization of a standing reception in the Court of Honor (including six standing tables): 85 euros
- Use of the Steinway grand piano in the Ahnensaal: 119 Euro
What are the fees for a champagne reception in the Artrium at Rossi House?
What are the fees for a wedding ceremony in the Pagoda Castle Pavilion?
What are the fees for a wedding ceremony at Favorite Palace?
The wedding ceremony at Favorite Palace costs 400 euros. This includes the access of the bride's vehicle to the entrance of the castle as well as a turning and photo permission for purely private purposes within the scope of the civil wedding.
- Six bar tables for a standing reception, for example on the castle garden terrace: 100 euros
- Rental of the ambulatory and/or the northern head building for subsequent celebration
- Supporting program in the form of special guided tours
Mon to Fri: 8 am to 12 pm
Wed: 2 pm to 5 pm
or by appointment