You would like to order a certificate at the registry office Rastatt? No problem! Please note that the jurisdiction depends on the place of event: Where was the birth, the marriage or the death?
Ordering certificates is possible without any problems if you yourself appear by name on the certificate ordered. In all other cases, please inform yourself in advance whether we can hand over or send you the requested certificate for reasons of data protection.
Important questions and answers about ordering a certificate
Which documents can be ordered?
- Birth certificate, multilingual (international) birth certificate and certified printout from the birth register
- Marriage certificate, multilingual (international) marriage certificate and certified printout from the marriage register
- Civil partnership certificate and certified printout from the civil partnership register
- Death certificate, multilingual (international) death certificate and certified printout from the death register
When and how can certificates be ordered?
You can either order, pay for and pick up the desired civil status document(s ) in person during office hours or order them by e-mail or by letter.
You can order your written document by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail, or you can use the online form.
Please enclose a copy of the applicant's ID card/passport with the certificate order. The following data should be included in the written certificate order:
- First name and surname, birth name if applicable
- Event date (date of birth, date of marriage, date of death)
- Purpose of the document
What documents do you need to bring with you when you come in person?
What are the fees for certificates and how can they be paid?
The following fees apply for the issuance of certificates:
- Marriage, civil partnership, birth, death certificates (also multilingual): 12 Euro
- Certified copies from the marriage register, civil partnership register, birth register or death register: 12 Euro
- Certified copies from the family book continued as a marriage record: 8 Euro
If you need a certificate for pension purposes, it is free of charge and will be issued for a specific purpose.
The transfer of the civil status certificate(s) is only on prepayment. To transfer the money to one of the following accounts, you need a personalized booking reference from the registry office beforehand.
BLZ 665 500 70
DE21 6655 0070 0000 0000 18
Volksbank pur eG
DE31 6619 0000 0085 0013 29
BLZ 660 100 75
DE61 6601 0075 0009 2607 59
Please transfer the fee after informing us of the personalized booking reference so that your transfer can be assigned.
After receipt of payment we will gladly send you the certificates.
City Hall Herrenstraße barrier-free access
Appointments only possible by telephone arrangement