Since 1997, the city of Rastatt has provided artists from the graffiti scene with areas, so-called legal walls, on which they can legally spray.
Legal spraying is allowed:
- in the underpass between Buchenstraße/Wilhelm-Busch-Straße
- in the underpass between Ostmarkstraße/Sandweierer Straße
- in the underpass in Stadionstraße
Anyone wishing to spray on these areas must adhere to the following rules:
- Only the approved areas may be used for graffiti - outside spraying is prohibited and will be prosecuted.
- Prohibited are insulting content, hatred, mockery, obscene depictions and political statements.
- Other graffiti may not be defaced or painted over.
- Garbage, empty cans and material are to be taken away and disposed of properly.
- Mutual consideration is a must, as pedestrians and cyclists also pass through the underpasses.
Anyone who notices violations, damage or contamination can report these to the city of Rastatt in the defect report. The employees of the Children and Youth Development Department also inspect the condition of the Legal Walls and the underpasses at regular intervals.
Kundenbereich Jugendförderung und Soziale Arbeit
Telefon 07222 972-9001
Fax 07222 972-9099
Fruchthalle administration building accessible without barriers