Whether on foot or by bike: To ensure that Rastatt's students get to school and back home safely, the city of Rastatt has worked out route recommendations for the individual schools together with various partners.
Independently of this, parents and children should make sure that the lights on their bicycles are working and that their clothing is equipped with reflectors. And for everyone: Keep your eyes open in traffic!
Walking to the elementary school
Going to school alone or with classmates is not only an important step toward independence for elementary school students, but also has positive effects on their health and ability to concentrate.
The best way to run in Rastatt
- Carl Schurz School (PDF) (1.5 MB)
- Gustav Heinemann School (PDF) (3.1 MB)
- Hansjakobschule (PDF) (1.9 MB)
- Hans-Thoma-School (PDF) (4.7 MB)
- Johann Peter Hebel School (PDF) (969 KB)
- Karlschule (PDF) (1.4 MB)
- Elementary school Niederbühl - catchment area Förch (PDF) (1.5 MB)
- Elementary school Niederbühl (PDF) (2.2 MB)
- Elementary school Rauental (PDF) (3.6 MB)
- Elementary school Plittersdorf (PDF) (3.5 MB)
- Ottersdorf elementary school (PDF) (4.5 MB)
- Ottersdorf elementary school - Wintersdorf catchment area (PDF) (3.8 MB)
By bike to secondary school
Which routes are safest for children and young people who cycle to school? A total of eight bike to school route plans, which the city of Rastatt developed together with a planning office and with students and teachers, provide information about this.